Friday, August 1, 2014

casual work outfit

This morning was just one of those mornings that I laid in bed and thought, "this is going to be a long day...". Since this was how I felt from the get-go I went ahead and threw on a pretty casual outfit for work. Once I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes another positive popped into my sleepy morning brain... It's tax free weekend! 

Normally that would be exciting enough, but the ladies and I at the boutique where I work are trying something new for this weekend of fun. We decided that we would all go "make-up free" for tax free weekend to show off the true beauty of shopping tax free.

Here is my outfit and make-up free face.





 what i'm wearing:
-shirt: charlotte russe
-jeans: old navy
-shoes: palms (shhh... its a secret, they look very real)
-purse: thrift store from home
-necklace: stella & dot

what is business casual for you?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment