Saturday, August 23, 2014

"...but its raining!"

NO BUT's ladies and gents, get your cute butts out of bed on this drizzly Saturday morning and find a farmer's market like I did. One of my favorite parts of summer and fall are farmer's markets. Seeing all the products and produce that people have worked so hard to make or grow is just fascinating! It really shows how me just how amazing the world is, even when its yucky outside. I threw on my rain coat and a hat & grabbed my roommates and first visited the Farmville Farmer's Market and then A & J's produce market in Crewe, Virginia. 

What I'm Wearing:
tshirt- old work shirt
yoga pants- target
tennis shoes- nike
rain jacket- north face
hat- marley lilly 


I have an obsession with pickled veggies! (picked up some of my favorite dilly beans)

Jake & Amos Pickled Spiced Dilly Beans
potatoes 
fresh garlic 
squash

What is your favorite farmer's market treat?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment