Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Forever XXI Haul

forever 21 haul

My best friend and I have a tradition of making an end of the summer trip to the forever 21 near us and today was the day! I wanted to share some of the things I purchased and why. I tend to gravitate towards solid and basic pieces that will broaden my uses for items I already own. Today my goal was to grab up a new pair of my favorite jeggings and find a knock out little black dress to use at some upcoming events I have planned. I did just that and also found a great pair of black elastic paneled leggings that fit like a glove (a great comparison to the J. Crew pixie pants). I also found the cutest pajama set with the saying "No one understands me like coffee does." on the shirt and all sorts of coffee cups on the shorts. 

What are you going on searches for for the fall?
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment