Tuesday, August 26, 2014

old navy fall haul, y'all

I couldn't resist the rhyming... I do believe it's the teacher in me, oops! Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I decided I wanted a few new fall staples for the upcoming season. My absolute favorite place for wardrobe basics and staples has got to be Old Navy. You can find almost anything that is in for the season at a very reasonable price. I was on a mission to find a pair of cognac booties, a pair of my favorite jeans in a very dark wash, and a new vest (obviously in a color I don't own yet). I scored big y'all! Not only did I have $15 in points waiting for me to use, but I also found a 40% coupon online. NEVER ever go to or shop online at old navy without finding a coupon online first, they are always easy to find! So without further ado... here are the items I grabbed up! 

old navy haul


No comments:

Post a Comment