Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On my Radar

I have really loved reading "on my radar" posts by some of my favorite bloggers, so I thought I would give it a try. Lately, there have been three things that have been on my radar. Two of these things I have just recently found and made the big purchase. While one lonesome item has stayed on the list for now.

1. Summer Concert Tickets!--if you follow my blog you should know by now that I have now been to see two of my favorite artists this summer (Chris Young and Dave Matthews Band) and have purchased my ticket to see Gavin DeGraw tomorrow night. I can't express how big a part music is in my life and concerts are the epitome of summer for me.

 2. Nikes- I have been coveting a new pair of running shoes for quite some time now and I came across these beauties and almost died. How gorgeous are they!? My family is also getting ready to leave for a packed adventure vacation in the mountains and I decided its now or never. I will be hiking and biking a lot and will need some new tennies.
 Off to Kohl's I went to see if I could get a good deal on some Nikes and sure enough I found these babies on sale for $67.00 so I went ahead and caved.

















3. Alex and Ani Autism Bracelet-- Some of you may know that I am my masters year away from being a special educator, and for those of you who know my inspiration for my career choice you know that Autism if my passion in life. My best friend and very talented blogger Makeshift Munch made sure to send me a picture of the stunning autism bracelet that Alex and Ani carries and I can not wait to get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment