Saturday, August 2, 2014

mask mania

I have recently been searching for a new mud mask and have been extremely intrigued by the idea of charcoal masks. Although I went in search of the Biore self-heating charcoal mask I ended up saving a few bucks and finding something that made me perfectly happy. 

Freeman "Feeling Beautiful" Facial Polishing Mask (Charcoal & Black Sugar)
**notice: allure beauty stamp of approval

I decided on this bottle a little prematurely because I saw that it said charcoal and got overwhelmingly excited in the CVS isle due to how inexpensive it was. Once I got home and was ready to relax and enjoy my new mask my reading skills came back and I realized that it includes black sugar scrub. Oh well... Guess I should try it anyway... 

WOW! I absolutely love this mask/scrub. My hard to clean blackheads were gone and it felt like it removed about two weeks of yucky off my face!

Simply cake the crystallized mask on your face and let it sit for 5-7 minutes.

Now go back to the bathroom and gently massage it around for a minute and then wash off.

VOILA! 
What mask do you use?

P.S. since I picked up two masks for the price of the Biore mask I was originally looking for I will be doing a review on the second mask I got as well, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment