Saturday, August 16, 2014

Vacay Recap

Alright everyone, i'm back and sufficiently tan! Of course I am sad that my beach week is over, but I left my computer here for a little unplugged time away so I am ready to fill you in on my week. My family and I spent our beach vacation this year at one of my favorite places on earth... Edisto Island, South Carolina. Also, we had to spend one of our days in Charleston because who isn't absolutely in love with that place. I even completed my ALS ice bucket challenge shore-side. Here are a few pictures to recap the fun we had over the week!




We LOVE Kan Jam... go check it out!


Italian Night is always our favorite... (my little sister is a goober and made napkin flowers)


All ready for our day in Charleston!

Mark my words, I will live here someday!

Grabbed some amazing beer cheese dip and a drink at Tommy Condon's (awesome pub)

Boat tour time. 

Dinner out in my family is always entertaining...
 pyramid tradition




Edisto Island, SC--Summer 2014
xoxo





1 comment: