Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stitch Fix

Recently I decided that I wanted to try this cool "personal shopper-esque" type program that they were all talking about, and I do not regret making this choice at all! I am very excited to bring this post to you about Stitch Fix and the awesome program that it is. The steps are simple: 

1. Sign up at www.stitchfix.com
2. Make sure to fill out the personal style survey!! (very important)
3. Let your personal shopper do the hard work for you and wait for your package in the mail!
4. Get your package and TRY ON EVERYTHING!
5. It is then up to you to get online and rate the items that came and make some VERY difficult decisions.
6. When the hardest part is over you simply buy what you want and put what you don't back into the bag and ship it off.

Here are some pictures of the opening process and what my personal shopper included! 





















































   




































P.S. Sorry that all the pictures are a bit dark, but I absolutely LOVED everything in my shipment. Everything fit perfectly and I can't wait for my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment