Thursday, July 23, 2015

don't you see, it's ipsy!

Oh ladies, if you are not already signed up for Ipsy beauty bag or if you are signed up for birchbox... it's time to sign up or switch! If you have already read some of my posts you should know that I am an absolute fan of birchbox, but ipsy comes in adorable makeup bags every month! I love having different odds and ends bags that match my different purses and totes. I have really enjoyed getting my five beauty products in a bag instead of a box every month. It works the same way though... get your bag, snap a staged picture of your items, review each item online, and then use the crap out of each one! 

                                                Here is a picture of my favorite bag to date: 
                           
                                  Do you have Ipsy? If so, which month has been your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment