Friday, July 3, 2015

Have you had your vitamins today?

During the past year I made a very concious decision to begin the regiment for my body so that I would not regret my health decisions in the future and also help me fight off some of the germs from my students at school! Do you know how sick new teachers get? It's like once a week if you were not aware. (yuck!) I want to share with you the three vitamins that I am on at the moment and I will make sure to fill you in when I begin adding more to my diet. 

                       
The first vitamin is pretty self-explanitory... Viatmin C should be in EVERYONE's vitamin diet no matter what. It helps support your immune system and is very important for people that work with children or patients of any kind. Do not skip it! 

                       

B-12: This vitamin was adding to my regiment after I realized how drowsy and slow I was feeling after a day worth of teaching and working with students. You just never realize how rough being on your feet all day is until you begin adulting to the fullest. I heard from one of the other teachers that they take B-12 to boost their energy metabolism and boom... there was an easy decision! It really does work y'all. I am not NEARLY as tired as I was before adding it to my diet. 

                     

Biotin: This last vitamin was a pretty selfish choice for me. I was suffering through that all-too-well-known "my hair is at such an awkward length" part of my haircut, so I decided to give biotin a shot. The difference in my hair, nails, and skin was overwhelmingly amazing! It is incredible y'all. Please go pick some up today if you are in need of healthy skins, nails, or hair. 

                                                      What vitamins do you take?
           

No comments:

Post a Comment