Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July OOTD

Alright y'all, I know it isn't much but I thought I would share my outfit of the day for the Fourth of July. I am always super busy with family and friends on the fourth whether it be at picnics or fireworks chasing around my little cousins. I always make sure I am in something light and breathable so I can play with them and not feel gross. 

                                              
                                              
                                                        white t-shirt: $3.00 at walmart
                                           sailboat and firework print linen shorts: old navy

                                              What did you wear for the Fourth of July?
                 
       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment