Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Warning: target for teacher!

Every woman loves target (as my best friend calls it, The mothership), but if you didn't already know it is a teacher's wonderland! I can always find something adorable that fits perfectly with my theme of the year in my classroom. Target makes sure to follow the trends of the times so I don't ever feel like my classroom has walked right out of the 90's. Now for the warning...

WARNING: the dollar section is currently packed with adorable (very cheap) classroom items! RUN, do not walk, TO TARGET RIGHT NOW. 

                                       Here are some of the adorable items that I picked up:
         
(not pictured: 8 pocket pocket chart, pocket chart blank strips, bulletin board flags)

       
I fell in love with these puzzles and for $3 dollars each they are an awesome addition to my special education classroom! All three teach excellent basic skills for lower level students. 

        
-I have picked up the window clings from the target dollar section for each holiday because they are the easiest and cutest way to decorate the door for each season. 
-As simple as it is, this map is probably my favorite purchase of the day because my theme for this year is read across the United States. I am going to add some winding strings to indicate the flight routes (reading goals) for each of my students. 

        

If anyone knows me and my classroom they can tell you that I am obsessed with stamps and stickers. Therefore, I could NOT pass up on these adorable stamp and self-inking stamp sets! They are just too cute and my students will love them just as much as I do when they see them on the top of their returned papers. 

        
I really liked these colorful sets of numbers and letters because my students can manipulate them on the board to create words or equations. I did not need to get more than one letter set because I am a special education teacher and simple sight words are very important to our classroom. 

       
-I fell in love with these name tags because they don't say "Hi my name is:" so I can use them for anything! 
-I thought these birthday bookmarks were super cute and would be a cute touch to my birthday bags.  
-Bullentin board accents are always fun and these speech bubbles will be adorable over pictures of my students!

As I said, if you are a teacher run to target right now because the dollar section is packed just for us! Then show off your purchases because I would love to see them! 


  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment