Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Study Habits

Study Habits
As a senior in college I have to say I have been pretty darn blessed to have lived in a HOUSE since sophomore year. Even though I absolutely adore our library here at school I find that some days I am just meant to study at home. Either place I choose I still tend to dress the same way for the event of cramming my brain. Here is what I am sporting today!
Just in case you are just starting out in the whole college scene here are a few study tips that I live by...

1. Alternate your study space- don't always sit in the same corner at the same table in the library, unless it works for you.

2. Flash cards are your best friend- I know they have definitely been mine!

3. Sleep!- I know you hear this one all the time, but seriously... leave room for those zzz's.

4. Don't categorize yourself- sitting in the library chanting "I'm not a good test taker" over and over in your head, probably not a positive choice. Change it up and say something positive, don't ever categorize yourself.

5. Manage your time- as my mother always says "Victoria, time on task!!" She knows how easily I get distracted, but now she is not here at college with me to be my voice of reason. Break out that super cute agenda you probably paid the big bucks for and USE IT!

Happy Studying!

1 comment:

  1. that outfit is more like 'everyday jessi habits' haha oh and btw- l-o-v-e the new about me pic! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete