Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Photos!

Boy oh boy! This week has been so busy that I haven't been able to blog... Super sad about it! I thought it was about time to introduce my fabulous roomie and amazing photographer Lindsey! Lindsey has been taking pictures for a very long time and is quite good at her craft, if you don't believe me here is the proof: Awesome! She even grabbed me for an impromptu fall photo shoot for her own blog. So here are some of the fantastic shots she got and I definitely think you should stop by and show her a little love! 


Recognize this one from anywhere? :)


 A spot on depiction of me... 




What I'm Wearing
Orange tank top from Gap
White boyfriend cardigan from Old Navy (SO COMFY!)
Jeggings from Forever21
Outlaw riding boots from ZooShoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment