Monday, November 4, 2013

Pesto Ranch Chicken (for the crock pot)

I just don't think it is normal to be 21 and get as excited as I do when putting together a crock pot meal... yet, I do every time. Today I thought I would share my favorite (and easiest) crock pot meal in my repertoire, and of course a few pictures to go along with it. 

**Here is what you need to go out and grab**
-6 to 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
-6 oz. jar of pesto 
-Original Ranch seasoning packet (P.S. this is near the salad dressings, not the seasonings)
-Box of chicken broth (1/2 cup, but I use enough to cover the chicken)

Here is the part where I amaze you. All you do now is throw it all into the crock pot... 
Set that puppy on low for 4 hours or high for 6 and PRESTO (or should I say pesto, haha)


 --yeah, I know it may look kind of gross in the crock pot, but this stuff is heavenly!--


--now grab a few sides that you like, I made kraft mac and cheese and a broccoli steamer bag--
*make sure to pour yourself a glass of wine and soak in the feeling of not having to do anything for this outstanding meal*

No comments:

Post a Comment