Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Favorites

October Favorites

1. It always seems like as soon as the calendar says fall, boom my lips are chapped. I have been loving the new moisturizing line of chapstick from Chapstick brand. I literally take it everywhere.

2. As you may have read in one of my previous blogs I think the first minute out of the shower is the most important for your skin. I have been so addicted to using Vaseline Repairing Lotion that my bottle is almost empty. (sad day!)

3. It's fall, so of course everyone needs a go-to candle fragrance! I have been loving the Mainstay's Pumpkin Spice candle from Walmart. It's cheap, but smells so yummy.

4. I am almost positive that by now all of you have tried the Sharpie pens, but if you haven't, please do. I have been cruising through my latest pack of these babies!

5. So I have always found it a tiny bit unfair that I was blessed with man calves... yes, I only made them worse with so many years of ballet. I have the hardest time finding riding boots that fit my tree trunks, but I came across zooshoo and found my wide calf boots for a steal (and free shipping!) I wear them all the time & it actually makes me a bit sad to take them off at the end of the day.

6. My old navy vest has become a fall favorite VERY quickly. I got it as a budget version of the  J.Crew herringbone vest and have fallen in love with how cozy it is!

7. Since I am a serious nail polish lover I thought I would fill you in on my fall favorite: Essie's Mink Muff. 

8. Not everyone has the time to run to Starbucks in the morning to grab their daily pumpkin spice latte, and if that sounds like you I have found a wonderful home remedy to this horrible problem. International Delight: Pumpkin Pie Spice

9. Even though post-it notes are a favorite of every month for me I seemed to use them even more than normal in October. I guess I was a bit more forgetful than usual. Thought I would pay them a little respect. 

10. Yes, I admit I wear my yoga cut offs year round, but October was the perfect month for them this year. Some days were quite chilly and I would pair them with my riding boots to fake long leggings, but some days were warm and I would throw on some tennies to run errands!

--What were some of your October favorites?--

No comments:

Post a Comment