Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pre-change Jitters


Any change is scary right...? I am a marine girlfriend and we have found out that my boyfriend will be leaving for his 7 months of deployment in the Mediterranean in early March. So now the game for me is preparing for this time apart. I have a few fun things up my sleeve for Austin and plan on filling you all in a little bit at a time. I will be keeping you all updated on each care package I pack for him and some of the things I will be doing at home while he is gone. Even though I can absolutely wait and put the brakes on the deployment date, I can't wait to fill you guys in on some of the crafty things I have floating around in my head. 

For any of you ladies that have been through this before I would LOVE if you would leave some suggestions for girlfriend survival! 
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment