Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Face Mask: Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal

You may remember my past post about picking up two new face masks over the summer. Well, I've been loving both of them and wanted to follow through with my promise to review the second mask. This bad boy is a clay mask made with avocado and oatmeal... yes, it smells like you should eat it! Oh, and one more thing about this mask, it's super cheap (can't beat that).


I love the smell and the texture of this clay mask. It is made for deep cleaning and purifying pores, and boy does it do the trick! My face has had significantly less acne attacks since I began using this mask. 


















Silly mud mask faces always make things a bit more fun. 


I even used this mask twice at the beach to make sure none of the sand and grime was setting up shop in my pores. It made my face look great for the entire week. 

What mud/clay mask is your go to?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment