Friday, September 12, 2014

new food: Buger Bach

New Food: Burger Bach, RVA


As some of you may know by now I am working through my first 101 in 1001 list and one of my challenges is to eat at 10 new restaurants. This is proving to be a lot of fun, because who doesn't love food and new adventures?  Last week I got to experience a place my sister and her husband have been raving about for about a year now; Burger Bach in Richmond, Virginia. If you like trying new things on your burger and out of this world fries... this is the place for you! 




















I have to say, I love a good beer! They have a great beer list, everything from local to pretty far away! I decided to go with the Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro from Longmont, Colorado... wow, if you like a good stout please go in search of this bad boy.

\Well folks, they were right... this place is phenomenal. Probably the best burger I've ever had. I got the "Original" and added a fried egg, because I love a good fried egg on my burger. 

Tips to the wise: 

1. fries come in a pretty big bowl, share one with a friend if you aren't too hungry.
2. They waitress/waiter will ask "pink or no pink" for the way you want your burger cooked, say pink! (so yummy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment