Sunday, July 20, 2014

morning munchies

Within the past few weeks my morning have been getting progressively busier. I seem to only have time for a quick breakfast in hand while either opening up the boutique where I work or running errands of some sort. So I thought I would share with you what my "morning munchies" have been and ask for some recommendations on breakfasts on-the-go. 


Latest obsession: Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch Clif Bars 
and, of course, I need a large coffee with extra creamer, isn't the saying on the cup just so perfect.                 (I love sheetz Columbian brew)

I have to admit I have been counting calories using my all too wonderful fitness pal app and this breakfast tends to be quick and easy and relatively low on my calorie count with a great energy boost for my busy mornings. This particular Clif bar is so incredibly yummy for those of you who like peanut butter and chocolate combo. Plus, it has 10g of protien... you can't beat that! 

"Show the morning who's boss"
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment