Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend At JMU

This weekend I was finally able to go visit my best friend at her university in Harrisonburg Va (James Madison University). Although I have been to JMU a bunch of times, because it is my older sister's alma mater, this was a special trip just to visit with my person! 

On friday we had a much needed day of relaxation and laying around chatting about everything and anything. It seems like nothing changes between us from visit to visit. We ordered Hibachi in and                                                                                                             just stayed in our PJ's all night.                                                                                                               Best kind of date there is! 
On Saturday morning we decided to sleep in for a bit and go grab brunch instead of getting up super early. (thank you Rachel!)  P.S. ihop has a new french vanilla flavored coffee with whip cream on top... go try it immediately! Also, here is a picture of our outfits of the day. I am going to tag rachel's blog into this post so you can check out her description of her outfit, check her out... http://makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com/





What I'm Wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment