Wednesday, October 23, 2013

outfit of the day: simplicity

outfit of the day: simplicity

If you couldn't already tell, I am a huge fan of simplicity. I think it works wonders on girls of all ages and body types. Over fall break I threw together a quick and easy simple outfit for a day out with the family. I don't think I will ever stop loving my Forever21 jeggings, so naturally I used them as my base. Also, my wonderful friend, next door neighbor, and fellow blogger (jessisdesign.blogspot.com) let me borrow her gold and teal J. Crew necklace that looks very similar to the one above! The necklace became the statement piece of my outfit and was absolutely the perfect pop of color. Let me know what you think about simplicity and possibly leave some new ideas for outfits I could put together in the future! 
xoxo

1 comment: