Monday, October 28, 2013

A Warm Fall Treat

Hey y'all! For everyone who doesn't know, I love baking. I especially love baking in fall and winter, so it was the perfect time to whip up something yummy. Normally when I say "whip" it actually does mean from scratch, but this college girl just didn't have the time to seriously "whip" today. For those of you who have visited the old country store side of a Cracker Barrel you know they have really cute treats for the fall season. My grandmother had sent me a super easy two-step "Apple Crisp", she even included an adorable apple shaped baking dish with the needed ingredients. Thought I would share some pictures!

1. Put a jar of Cracker Barrel's Fried Apples into a buttered baking dish. 
2. Mix the dry ingredients from the Kari Lee's Apple Crisp bag with one stick of cold butter. 

 3. Sprinkle the dry mix with butter over top of the apples in an even layer. 
 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. 
Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment