Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Wishes on my Wishlist

So my 21st birthday is coming up quick and I've been pondering what I will be wanting to buy with my birthday money. I've decided on a top ten to put on a wishlist and I think it would be fun to share some of these items with y'all! Enjoy!

1. New Nike Running Shoes-- I have been really doing well with my new gym routine and making sure I get there everyday. Lately I haven't been as satisfied with my running shoes as I should be and decided that a new pair of Nike's may be in my future. Plus, you can't go wrong with Tiffany blue! Here is the pair that I have decided on...



2. Vintage Band T-shirts-- After searching high and low the search for vintage band t-shirts continues. I think it would be such a fun and summer-like outfit to throw a great band tee with some distressed boyfriend jeans. Here are a few that I have been searching for now for quite some time...

3. Monogrammed Quarter-zip-- As you already found out about me from my bio, I am obsessed with my monogram. Personally, I believe there is nothing cuter than sporting something with your initials on the front. I have been searching for a decently priced monogrammed quarter-zip pull over. I do believe this will be the one...




4. Boyfriend Jeans-- Distressed or in mint condition these jeans are definitely in this season. Hopefully I will be able to find a pair that will fit my somewhat difficult to fit booty. Here are some of my top choices...























5. Scalloped/fringed Bikini-- Black is always a great choice of color when it comes to summer time and finding the right bathing suit. This has been my color of choice for the past few years now. During this previous summer I could be found sporting a basic black bandeau top and tie side black bottoms. This summer the scalloped bikini is the "in" look. I am hoping to grab up one of these super cute bathing suits soon... 








6. Bro Tanks-- Yes, obviously I am not a "bro", but I must say a classic or fun phrased "bro" tank is such an easy outfit on sunny days. It is one of my favorite looks with my work out shorts or even a cute pair of capris or jean shorts. I have fallen in love with a website that makes "bro" tanks for girls with great phrases on the front. Check out their site: Kiss My Southern Sass. There is nothing more relaxed than a tank and your sunglasses hanging around your neck on a cute croakie! Check out some of the tanks I will soon be getting... 

 7. Snapback-- Judge me if you will, but a fun snapback is another excellent accessory to go with your "bro" tank look. Just another reason not to have to do your hair that morning! A backwards snapback is a great way to where lazy day waves. Here are some of my favorites...











8. Chevron Dresses-- I can't get enough of the pattern chevron. It is so in season for this spring and summer. Hopefully I will be able to grab a few chevron dresses in a few fun colors. This is such a great outfit to add some cowboy boots to and wear to a summer concert! Check these out... 







9. Statement Necklaces/Bows-- Well I am cheating a tiny bit by throwing these two together because I found eleven major wishlist items instead of exactly ten... but hey, I think that the accessories can go together! I love a good statement necklace and I absolutely think it can pull a simple outfit together without really trying to hard. Another great accessory for this spring and summer are big bows. I think the solid colored or floral bows are cutest by far because they can add a touch of color to a simple outfit. Here are some of the bows and necklaces that I will be grabbing soon!




















10. Customized Cornhole Boards-- What college kid doesn't love a good game of cornhole?! I have finally talked my daddy into making me a set of my own for my yard so I can have some friends over for a bit of day drinking and fun! If you didn't already notice from my bio I am also obsessed with my school so I will be getting the mascot and rotunda on my boards. I can't wait for sunshine and summertime. Grab yourself and drink and go find a set of cornhole boards!


No comments:

Post a Comment