Wednesday, March 6, 2013

10 Things About Me

1. I am an undergrad student attending Longwood University in Farmville, Va.
2. I am studying/getting a masters in Special Education and hope to gain a second masters in Occupational Therapy. 
3.Dancing was a major part of my life for almost 18 years.
4. Singing has always been my first love. 
5. I enjoy baking, a lot. 
6. Nail polish helps me feel put together even when I'm not. (I have an unhealthy amount of nail polish)
7. I love my monogram. As much as I look forward to getting married someday, I do not want my monogram to change. 
8. My mother is a first grade teacher and I have high hopes that one day I will have been able to change as many children's lives as she has. 
9. I believe a smile is the perfect way to complete any outfit. 
10. Family has and always will be a huge part of my life, I was blessed with two wonderful parents and two outstanding sisters. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment