Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birchbox!

I just wanna take a moment to tell you about one of my favorite "little things" in life... 
BIRCHBOX!
Today I was having a tough time because of some issues with my mail man and possibly other factors as well. I realized that I was not receiving my favorite part of the month. I contacted the wonderful girls at Birchbox and they made it all good and well again! So here is a little bit about the organization. I mean who doesn't love samples of high end products (that are specialized for you) every month?!

For $10 every month (and an initial personalizing survey) you receive a beautiful pink box that is filled with excellent surprises! It is always such an exciting moment when I open my front door to see my pink box sitting on the porch. Inside the ladies of Birchbox have done an excellent job wrapping the items up with adorable tissue paper and bows. It is a surprise each month on what items will be in the box, but the fun part has just begun. Once you have poked and prodded through all of your fun new products (and tried them all) you log on to the Birchbox website. Here is a look at the products that were in my last box~ ~ 






Here is where you get to fill out surveys on each of the items in your box for the month. These surveys help the Birchbox crew make sure they are sending you things that are perfect for you and each of their customers. Each survey you fill out earns you 10 points towards your account and the best part is those points are equivalent to money in the Birchbox online store! So rack up those points and buy full size products of the stuff you loved most from your boxes. Okay ladies (and now gentlemen) now it's your turn, I have only told you a little bit about the greatness go check out their website to find out more!

Try it out y'all... they won't disappoint! 


No comments:

Post a Comment