Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter hibernation/football food

One of my favorite things to do on a super cold Saturday in the middle of the winter is cook! Especially for football season (GO RAVENS!) My normal go to is my older sister's famous chicken dip. It is the best thing on the planet... my roommates even call it "crack dip" when I make it for occasions.

Quick and simple y'all, Chicken (crack) dip: 2 blocks of cream cheese, a spoon full of mayo, a ton of garlic powder, a ton of onion powder, a handful of grated Parmesan cheese, and a can full of shredded chicken. Mix it all together and throw it in the oven on 350 for about 20 minutes or until the top starts to get golden.




Yesterday I was in the mood for some good soup and my baby sister had just found a recipe on pinterest that she made for the family over break and I just HAD to recreate it, it was so yummy!



 
Lasagna Soup!! Find the recipe here!

What are your favorite winter/football foods?


No comments:

Post a Comment