Monday, January 19, 2015

Tu-Tu's or Tonka Trucks?

This weekend I had the absolute joy of attending my older sister's baby gender reveal party! I can't believe I am finally going to be an aunt! I had already made my guess that it was a boy and I was sticking to it. Here are a few pictures of the excitement... I saved the reveal till the end of course!
our guesses before the big reveal!

My note to my future niece or nephew!



He thinks it's a boy and she thinks it's another princess like her!






















\


Cake pops and goodies time!

The future parents' guess before the reveal!

 IT'S A GIRL! 


God decided that growing up with two sisters wasn't enough, and that we needed another girl.Yet this time around we get to spoil her rotten. I can't wait for all the tu-tu's and bows! Congrats to my sister and brother-in-law, y'all are gonna totally nail this gig. 
Auntie loves you to the moon and back already lovebug!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment