Sunday, March 16, 2014

sarasota lemonade; yes please!

Yesterday one of my roommates and I decided that we wanted to try something new because the weather was perfect for relaxing outside. I told her how I saw a new drink I wanted to try and that was it, off we went to Walmart to round up the ingredients! The nice part about this new concoction is that it is pretty darn simple. So here are the ingredients and a step-by-step so you can enjoy our new drink with us!

What you will need: 
-2 bottles of moscato wine
-1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
-3 cups of sprite (then add to taste)
-1 flat of fresh raspberries


Directions:
1. Add all the liquid ingredients (two bottles of moscato, sprite, and lemonade) into a large pitcher and stir. (picture time, because it is a beautiful pink ombre after this step!)



2. Wash your raspberries and put half into a bowl.  



3. Take a fork and mash up the berries you put in the bowl. 
4. Now, pour in the smashed berries from the bowl and stir. 
5. Last but not least, dump in the whole berries that you set aside.
6. Pour into chilled wine glasses 
7. Go outside and ENJOY! (my roommate and I bottled some up and went to the baseball game!)





**The nice part about this recipe is that is it relatively inexpensive. The most expensive part of the drink was the raspberries and that was because they aren't in season yet.**

What I'm wearing (lazy day outfit):
-shirt: old navy
-pants: forever 21 jeggings
-riding boots: zooshoo.com
-necklace: gift from my best friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment