Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dear Mister Postman








What girl doesn't love online shopping? Even though it gets me in trouble sometimes, I am addicted. I have an old navy credit card, and yes if you would like to know, they are extremely dangerous. Mine went on a little spending spree today, but I applied an excellent 40% off coupon to my order. This allowed me to get two pairs of pants for the price of one (gotta love a good coupon)! 

Since I am a teacher I am in serious need of some spring outfits that are business casual for school. I went online in search of some new capris and I came across this beauties, let's just hope they fit my funky shape. 



I can't wait for the dear old post man to deliver these to my door so I can try them on! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Old Navy can do no wrong- I actually LOVE their jeans! (I need to go visit them haha)

    ReplyDelete