Monday, March 17, 2014

It's dinner time again...

Kraft has done it again folks! If you have read any of my recent posts I have been obsessing over Kraft's recipe maker boxes. Tonight I tried a new one for dinner. It was a rave review from the roomies! Tonight's pick was Verde Chicken Enchiladas, and boy oh boy were they good. I couldn't stop making "mmm" noises and all I could think about was going back for seconds. (be proud, I refrained.) So here is a walk through like I did for the BBQ to show you just how easy it was to make this delicious meal. 



What you will need:
-pound and a half of boneless skinless chicken breasts
-tortillas (it calls for 12 but I used 10 large)
-Kraft shredded mexican cheddar cheese

What's next: (check the back of the box!)
1. Cook and shred the chicken. I threw mine on my George Forman grill for a bit and then shredded pretty easily with two forks. 
2. Take out the Creamy Ranchero Filling Sauce and mix this liquid gold into the freshly shredded chicken (woah buddy, this stuff is awesome!) 


3. Take out a 9x13 inch pan and spray it with some cooking spray (just in case)
4. Time to break out your tortillas and cover them with a damp paper towels and pop those bad boys in the microwave for about 45 seconds. 
5. While the tortillas are in the microwave take out the first pack of Tomatillo Finishing Sauce and pour it into the bottom of your pan, pick it up and "swish" it around to make it cover the bottom of the pan.


6. Take your tortillas out of the microwave and grab a spoon or fork. 
7. Fill each of your warm tortillas with some of the shredded chicken and roll up. 
8. Place each of the rolled enchiladas seam down in the pan, continue till all are filled and rolled.
9. Take out the second pack of the Tomatillo Finishing Sauce and pour it over the top of your rolled enchiladas. 
10. Grab your cheese and put a layer of cheese over the top! 


11. Pop in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes (I did 18 and it was perfect)


12. Enjoy another fabulous dinner... you are such a boss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment