Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sick Day Necessities

Even though when I woke up feeling like crud today and I took a sick day it is not like my usual sick days, this year I have a pile of papers to grade sitting in front of me on my bed. But I will make the best of it. Here are a few of my usual sick day necessities!
sick day
1. Yoga pants: although today is a day with no yoga involved... they just feel great. 

2. Pair of comfy cozy socks: do I really need to explain?!

3. Coffee: once again... self explanatory.

4. Big throw blanket: I love my throw blanket because it is made for a queen bed. Let's just say I may or may not wrap myself up like a burrito on the reg. 

5. Netflix: the ultimate "do nothing so you feel better" fix is laying around watching Netflix. 

6. Homemade chicken noodle soup: and if you are too sick to make it yourself and/or have no one there to make some for you, homestyle chicken noodle out of the can will do the job as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment