Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Semester Goodies!

back to school
As a future teacher I have a weirdly large obsession with office supplies and school stuff! As a result of this I really enjoy getting ready for new semesters. This semester is a bit different for me because I will be student teaching, but normally I would be getting everything ready for classes tomorrow. Here are just a few of my must haves for a new semester...

1. Thirty-one Bag: Once again, as a teacher pockets in and on my bags are a must. I have so many pens and pencils I can't keep up with them. I personally have a navy utility tote that I have monogrammed in white. This is an excellent bag to take class to class.

2. Paper Mate Flair pens: As I have mentioned in my previous post these are my favorite type of pens and I absolutely must have them around when grading papers. I love using the different colors for taking notes.

3. Kate Spade Notebooks: I thought these notebooks were absolutely adorable and love the covers. It is always nice to pull out cute notebooks instead of dull ones to keep your note taking motivation up.

4. Pair of Tennis Shoes: It is always a good idea to have a go-to pair of tennies in the back of your closet... or in the front. Some days there just isn't enough time to put on decent shoes and its nice to have something comfy to running errands and go to classes in.

5. Coffee Travel Mug: Coffee is a necessity in my life... as I said to someone today "if you want me to remember to take something with me in the morning just put it next to my coffee creamer in the fridge!" Why not have a cute carrier for that nectar of the gods!

6. Headphones: I always carry my headphones with me in case I need to watch a youtube video or want to jam out to some music in the library during a study session.  

No comments:

Post a Comment