Saturday, January 4, 2014

10/13

A new year means this years favorites! 
2013 favorites

1. My cable knit sweater has been my best friend this year. It really does go with almost anything. 
2. Another close friend have been my riding boots, there is always an excuse to wear them!
3. Although I got my wet brush on new years eve... I would qualify that as 2013, and it ROCKS. Literally the best thing I have ever used on my hair. 
4. My monogrammed necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry this year. I got it for my birthday this year from my best friend and have worn it with almost everything. 
5. Something not pictured is "new music"... I am a person that is constantly listening to or singing something. There is never a day when I'm not looking for new music. There was so many new songs that got me through this past year, in happy or sad times. 
6. I got my college class ring from my parents this past year for my birthday and it has become my everyday ring. I am absolutely obsessed with it. It matches me perfectly, silver, simple, and classic. 
7.  As I have already written in a few of my posts I am obsessed with "they're real" by benefit. This mascara is absolutely fabulous! 
8. Mally eyeliner is also a favorite of this past year for me because it goes on so well and doesn't smudge... exactly what I look for in an eyeliner. It also has a great "wear life"
9. If you haven't already figured it out, I am addicted to candles... like an intervention may possibly be necessary. This year's favorites are Cranberry Chutney from Yankee Candles and Pumpkin Spice from walmart
10. As a future teacher, office supplies is a weird addiction. I have loved these pens for sometime now, but this year it has been necessary for me to use my pack almost daily. I love both grading papers and taking notes with these beauties! Plus they come in a huge array of colors... you can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment