Monday, December 30, 2013

november favorites

Woah! So once again, bear with me as I play some serious catch up... 
Where is the time going? (I missed an entire month!)
november favorites
1. I recently got a new Camelback and forgot how obsessed I am. I always forget how much I love being hydrated and this water bottle seems to make that a no-brainer for me.

2. I don't know about you, but for me fall and winter months mean hello chapped lips. I just got around to picking up the new Raspberry Pomegranate EOS lip balm (love it)

3. During exam time I have a love/hate relationship with my leggings (yes, they become pants) Although, if you are like me you are always making sure that your leggings aren't see through. I found some excellent black cotton leggings from Charlotte Russe for $5... can't beat that!

4. For me, fall weather means warm and home style cooking. Lately my crock pot has been working double time (thanks little buddy)... mmm homemade chicken noodle soup!

5.  yeah yeah, I am well aware that I shouldn't be binge watching Netflix during exam time. But, but, but... I can't help it!

6. As you already know my Lilly agenda doesn't leave my side (or bag) and exam time is the perfect reason for that. Helps me keep my head on straight! Let's be honest, otherwise I would lose it.

7. Colder weather makes me crave hot beverages. Here is one of my favorites! Try it with a little sugar and lemon.

8. Another thing I revert back to during exam time is the 90's... bring out the hair claws! It is just too easy to wake up and not care so I love pulling my hair half up with one of these babies.

9. It's scarf season ladies!!! There really isn't much need for an explanation here. Break em out!

10. I recently got a new color from the Color Club collection and have fallen in love... Baldwin Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment