Monday, December 9, 2013

exams, projects, and papers. oh my!

Exam week is upon folks. The time that all college students dread and all college girls become major bums in how they dress and get ready in the morning. Believe you me, that has been my way of life for the past three years of exam weeks. This year I decided that if I try just a little bit to put a small amount of effort into my exam outfits it may end up benefiting me and my attitude towards the day. I thought I would share my first outfit with you. 
yes, those are my socks, I added my riding boots to the outfit.
Super simple, but better than sweats.

woah! can you tell that it is exam week from the looks of my room? SO SORRY!

What I'm Wearing:
high-low pull over-old navy
jeggings-forever 21
Riding boots-Breckelle's

No comments:

Post a Comment