Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Holiday Season 2014

I am well aware that I am a bit behind schedule, but I wanted to share some of my favorite moments from this holiday season with my family and friends! 
I hope yours was just as wonderful!


Halloween 2014
my two ninja turtles and a baby ruth! 


Thanksgiving 2014


              syd                                                                                                daddy and me 

just a few of the hazlegrove clan 

Black Friday Fun





Decorating my House/Christmas Parade



Decorating my Pop-pop's train tree 
that is now at my house.

Work Christmas Party


Christmas with the Family

Ready to go see the lights at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
I was my own date... :) 

Christmas eve service at church

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the family that puts the "fun" in dysfunctional!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment