Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yoobi

Hey y'all! It's been a while... I've just been so busy with my big news.
I GOT MY FIRST PERMANENT TEACHING JOB!
I have taken a position as a Multiple Disabilities Special Education Middle School Teacher and will be starting November 17th. (so soon!)

So on that note I have been stocking up on my favorite thing in the world, school supplies! It's fun being a teacher because the joy of new school/office supplies never ends. As I was in target the other day making my list and checking it twice I came across a new brand of supplies. 

Time to listen up: Yoobi is the name and philanthropy is their game! As a teacher I am always looking for new ways to serve my community and give back to the babies that I teach. This brand is a one for you, one for them brand, it doesn't get much cooler than that folks. The colors of the supplies are adorable and gender neutral. To make things even better, everything is super duper cheap! Great supplies at great prices, oh holla!



Here is the site: Yoobi
They have started to sell this brand at Target!

xoxo
go shopping and get ready to give back a bit 

No comments:

Post a Comment