Sunday, November 23, 2014

My first week of Teaching

Alright y'all, it's over... my first week of teaching is in the books and it couldn't have gone any better! I love my students and all of their differences. I am so excited to take you on this journey with me and my kids. 

First, I thought I would share a few of the outfits from my first week of school.
p.s. I'm an Old Navy freak... it's practically the only thing I teach in. oops. 

maroon sweater- old navy
kahki boyfriend crop uniform pants- old navy
nude flats- forever 21
bracelets- alex and ani, the other was a gift 


pink oxford- ralph lauren
cream vest- old navy
navy chinos- american eagle outfitters
sperrys-sperry

navy and red striped tunic- old navy
kahki uniform pants- old navy 
navy toms- TOMS
scarf- monogrammed pashmina 

Black boat neck top- old navy
necklace- a gift
jeans (JEAN DAY!)- flirt cut from old navy
aviators- vera bradley (discontinued)

Stay tuned for pictures of my classroom after my momma and "school mom" helped me decorate and set up!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment