Monday, May 26, 2014

May Emptiness

I love reading these posts on some of my favorite blogs so I thought I would give it a try. Here are some of my favorite items from May, of which I have used the last "drops". 


1. Nexxus- Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-in Spray:
Alright y'all, this stuff is GOLD for my hair. I have really thick and wavy hair, and I have been using this after every shower for about a year now. I have honestly only been through one bottle and when I hit the bottom I immediately went out to get more. I can brush through my hair with ease after just a few sprays of this. 

2. Philosophy body wash- Happy Birthday Beautiful!:
I got this for my birthday from my best friend and have been using it ever since. I really have enjoyed it because it doesn't leave me feeling filmy and it smells delicious! Who can beat smelling like birthday cake after every shower.

3. Slatkin & Co. candle- Frosted Cupcake
If you are a candle person but don't really enjoy the heavy scents this candle is for you. I am candle obsessed and do not mind heavy scents at all, but this one was a nice change of pace because it was very light. You can't go wrong with a classic vanilla scent. I burned through it right away!

What did you meet the bottom of this may?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment