Friday, May 16, 2014

i'm done!!

Wow y'all! I'm finally done with my undergraduate degree. Where did these four years go? Seriously, to all of you younger ladies, DO NOT wish it away. I have had the time of my life and met some of my favorite people, but I do believe it is time to move on to bigger things... for me that is my graduate year that started a week ago. I have been so incredibly busy that I wasn't able to share a few of my pictures that we took two weeks ago. Here is a little peek at my beautiful campus and my graduation garb! 

 Wheeler Lawn, where I walked across the stage only a week later!

Crowns are good luck!


 Meet Sarah, roommate and one of my bestfriends


Lancers Forever

Thanks for all the good luck Joan!


Getting some extra luck before walking on Saturday May 10th!

For all you ladies that just recently graduated, what did you wear on your big day?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment